Your Jebel Jais experience starts with a 30km snaking drive to the top, a scenic experience for all drivers which is easily accessible by cars of all makes and models. Drive to the Toroverde Ras Al Khaimah Parking as indicated on your reservation confirmation. Upon arrival, you will see an Information Center, where a host will confirm the details of your reservation and will then take you to the Jebel Jais Adventure Park Welcome Center via a shuttle service. Please print or download the instructions, map, and directions.
- Weight (kg): Min 40 - 110 Max*
- Height (cms): Min 122
- Participants under the age of 18 who meet the height and weight requirements can do the tour on their own but will need to be accompanied and present a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian in order to do so
*Please note that weather conditions may have an impact your experience
You must arrive at the Toroverde Ras Al Khaimah Parking 30 minutes before the time of your experience, as any delays will impact your experience. If you are delayed and miss the shuttle, this will be considered a ‘’No Show’’ and you will forfeit 100% of your payment in line with the Terms and Conditions.
- You should wear typical athletic clothing
- Your clothes should be able to withstand the rough terrain.
- If your experience is in during the winter months, do bring a jacket as the mountain weather can be quite cold and windy
- Wear sturdy trainers or running shoes with good grip. No flip-flop or loose footwear is allowed.
- Use Sunblock at all times
What's the Jebel Jais Sky Trail?
The Sky Trail Tour is a self-guided aerial mountain tour, where you will zip from platform to platform covering a distance of 5 KMs via 7 ziplines. The experience also consists of a thrilling walk across the UAE’s highest sky bridge, suspended 300mts above the ground
1 person at any 1 time in each zipline in classic sitting position
5,000mts split into 7 ziplines:
- Zipline #1 - 1,068mts
- Zipline #2 - 828mts
- Zipline #3 - 623mts
- Zipline #4 - 337mts
- Zipline #5 - 351mts
- Zipline #6 - 831mts
- Zipline #7 - 633mt
Average speed of 60kph