Your Jebel Jais experience starts with a 30km snaking drive to the top, a scenic experience for all drivers which is easily accessible by cars of all makes and models. Drive to the Toroverde Ras Al Khaimah Parking as indicated on your reservation confirmation. Upon arrival, you will see an Information Center, where a host will confirm the details of your reservation and will then take you to the Jebel Jais Adventure Center via a shuttle service. Please print or download the instructions, map, and directions.
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Maximum Weight (kg): 120
- Minimum Height (cm): 125
- Children under 10 years old and under the height of 140cm must be accompanied by an adult and will need to wear a full-body harness. Participants under the age of 18 who meet the height and weight requirements can enjoy the activity on their own but will need to be accompanied by and present a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian in order to do so.
*Please note that weather conditions may have an impact your experience
You must arrive at the Toroverde Ras Al Khaimah Parking 30 minutes before the time of your experience, as any delays will impact your experience. If you are delayed and miss the shuttle, this will be considered a ‘’No Show’’ and you will forfeit 100% of your payment in line with the Terms and Conditions.
- You should wear typical athletic clothing
- If your experience is in during the winter months, do bring a jacket as the mountain weather can be quite cold and windy
- Wear sturdy trainers or running shoes with good grip
- Use Sunblock at all times
What's the Jais Sky Maze?
The Jais Sky Maze is 10 meters above the ground structure where you can navigate through several obstacles including rope swings, wobbly bridges, swinging loops and so much more in two levels of endless fun
15 people at one time on the course
Can parents monitor their children while they are doing the experience?
Yes, parents can observe their children from outside the obstacle maze. Or, join your kids and enjoy the maze together!
Welcome to Jebel Jais Tours – a shuttle transfer from Ras Al Khaimah City, Al Hamra area and Al Marjan Island to the UAE’s highest mountain peak, Jebel Jais.